CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today


It is 7:41 AM -- I have been up for more than 2 hours and I am tired... But I sent Ken off to work with a great breakfast in his tummy and a wonderful, and nutritious day's worth of food in his lunch sack ( and maybe a love note or two). The point of this is not what a great wife I am or am not, nor is it me playing martyr. I do it because I want to. The point of this post is simple... I love my husband. I loved him yesterday, I love him today and I will love him tomorrow... That is all, and that is my point. I love Ken.

I am done with my mushy ramble. I love you Honey.

7 comments:

Ken said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!

Kyria said...

OMG. And you think I'm bad? Jeez. Get a room.

*grins*

Just kidding. I'm glad you two found each other!

New White Keds said...

Kyria, You should be aware that YOU are my inspration for the post. I love your total love for your husband and children and the way you so effortlessly share that wit hus. I was trying my hand at it. Maybe I went too far... sorry.

Kyria said...

Not even a little bit. I loved it. I was just teasing you. :)

Cupcake Blonde said...

This is so wonderful!

Jennifer B said...

You are both so great for each other!!

RICK CHARLES said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful post, I like Alaska for vacation. I have been to Alaska. I love fishing. Kenai river fishing was an unforgettable experience of my life.