CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

thank you

Two years ago you held together me as I fell apart. You were my port in the storm and you kept me going when I thought the world was coming to an end. You stood by my side and allowed me to move through things in my own way and in my own time, even if I was not moving, but stagnating. You did this all even before we were married, when most men would have c rumbled under the pressure or gone running for the hills. You were already becoming my family, but in that one moment, that horrific, sad moment, you stepped forward and picked up a ball that had fallen.

Today you are my family. You are my best friend and you are my partner in everything. I cannot imagine having had to go through this time, now or two years ago, without you or with anyone else. I am in awe and amazement at how much we have endured as a result of your patience, kindness and understanding.

You can hang the moon. You can hold my hand. You can do anything at all... and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

3 comments:

Ken said...

I am speechless. Of course I am there for you and there with you. You are my family and have my heart. I love you so much and wish I could take away the hurt you are feeling right now.

Jennifer B said...

I am so glad that you both have each other. =) You both are so good and helpful for the other.

Cupcake Blonde said...

You always know how to say things so beautifully and heartfelt. You guys are perfect for each other.