CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Oh Happy Day

March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday my sweetest, lovingest, wonderfulest, fabulousest, amazingest and bestest hus-band...
Happy Birthday to you!

I could not be happier than I am to celebrate the day you were brought into this world. So many times, I think you were made just for me. And while that may be incredibly selfish in thinking, I still like it. You are a gift to me on a daily basis and I hope your birthday is the start of a new year full of so many wonderful things! May you have peace, contentment, love and joy beyond your wildest dreams.

I love you so much!

XOXO
Your Wife

2 comments:

LoraLoo said...

Ken... wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!!

Cupcake Blonde said...

Happy happy happy birthday!!! Here's to many more happy ones!