CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 07, 2006

1000 sweet kisses

I told Ken to come up with something to write and he said... "1000 sweet kisses."

What a great song! I keep listening to the soundtrack from Rent, and so many of the songs evoke great feelings. None of them, however, are just right for our wedding. But they are so good for shmoopy moments -- like this.

Things are kind of rough right now in my world, and Ken has just been wonderful. He is shlepping to doctor's appointments with me, holding my hand and being as supportive as he can be.

It is the first time in my life that someone other than my mom has been there to help me through something that is not so nice. I have gotten used to doing it alone,as I live far from my mom, but as Ken will tell you... I am a spoiled princess, "as it should be." I like not doing things like this alone and I LOVE the fact that Ken is there by my side.

My mom will ALWAYS be my mom and she will always be with me, but it is nice to have a Ken, too. I love you Mom.

But to my Ken, I send you... 1000 sweet kisses!

3 comments:

Ken said...

I'm not going anywhere babe. There is no place I'd rather be than right here.

Jenny said...

You guys are SO CUTE together. Holy crap! :D

Cupcake Blonde said...

It is so refreshing to witness true love!